Saturday, July 2, 2016

Ramadan Vlog 2016 #2 - Making Samosas, Pakistani food, Mount Royal

Here's my last week's vlog. I went to Mont-Royal during daytime and vlogged a bit there :D I also made meat samosas but you can watch my old video for full recipe.

I just launched my other website shoparzan.com
Check it out and let me know what you think! :D Also, I reduced the shipping fees, so it's $7 flat fee for Canada or free shipping on all orders above $60. It's $12 CAD for U.S. shipping. If you're from Montreal, I still have free pickup options. Everything is resolved now, so the website is up and running :D



Places Mentioned
  • Ch√Ęteau Kabab 
  • Mount (Mont) Royal Park
  • India Beau Village - I got chaat papri, fish pakora and vegetarian thali. Loved the chaat papdi but thali was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment