Monday, June 6, 2016

Engagement Dinner, First Day of Ramadan 2016

I received a package from Covergirl with the full Katy Collection. I will have swatches on Wednesday :) I tried this Turkish dessert place in Montreal. I also went to an engagement dinner where the bride-to-be surprised us with boxes with balloons inside. We had to pop balloons and there was a little message reading "Will you be my bridesmaid?" So creative!! Can't wait for the wedding!!

Today is the first day of Ramadan, so I decided to include the vlog footage in this week's vlog. Also wanted wish everyone Ramadan Mubarak!! :D Hope your first day went well! :) 


Places Mentioned

  • Marash Montreal - I got kunefe with plain ice cream and it was so good!!
  • Shawarmaz - Poutine Maniac (chicken) was good but the sauce was a little too salty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment